SSRMP Research Grant
In order to support and promote the scientific activities of our members in Switzerland active in all fields of Medical Physics, a research grant is provided by SSRMP. As in the last years, a financial grant of maximum 7’000 CHF is offered for research projects fulfilling proper eligibility criteria.
The projects should:
- be promoted by at least one regular member of SSRMP
- be conducted entirely in Switzerland in one of the private or public institutes active in the field
- preference will be given to projects involving more than one institute aiming to a trans-linguistic and trans-cultural cooperative model
- be strictly linked to a field of interest of SSRMP
- be completed within the time span of one year from grant assignment
The group that will be awarded with the grant will have to provide the SSRMP Science Committee with a detailed report (inclusive of costs justification) at the end of the one-year period and will guarantee the publication of a scientific report in the SSRMP Bulletin. The scientific report should be, pending scientific committee’s review and approval, submitted for oral contribution to the annual SSRMP meeting.
Deadline for submission of proposals is June 30th 2022.
Proposals should not exceed four A4 pages and should contain:
- project title, duration and financial request
- principal investigator’s and co-investigator’s names and responsibilities in the project
- short description of the scientific background
- short but detailed description of the project
- short description about current state of the art in the field
Proposals should be submitted (via email) to the chair of the SSRMP Science Committee.